30 Hour Key Holder
£9.90 an hour
Pulled from the full job description
Cycle to work scheme
Full Job Description
We are looking for dedicated individuals to join us as Sales Consultants with a passion for luxury in our Gretna Green Outlet store!
Expertly blended in London, Molton Brown’s signature fragrances, bath and shower gels, home and hand care luxuries have claimed iconic status. Kao and Molton Brown have a passion for integrity, for craftsmanship, for artistry and for giving our consumers the ultimate, quality experience.
Position: Sales Consultant/Key Holder
Hours per Week: 30 hours
Salary: £9.90 p/hr
What we offer to our Sales Consultants:
- A 50% staff discount to use on all of your favourite Molton Brown products
- 4.4 weeks holiday and a day off for your birthday
- A monthly store bonus scheme up to 0.35% of retail sales if store targets are reached
- Free product allocation every quarter up to 5 Molton Brown eligible items!
- Access to discounts/cashbacks from high street retailers
- Enhanced family leave
- Healthcare Plan
- Wellbeing Support
- Recognition Awards
- Season Ticket Loans / Cycle To Work Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Learning and development opportunities within our business and across our brands
The Sales Consultant role:
- A Sales Consultant for Molton Brown will be the face of our brand, demonstrating passion and detailed knowledge of our fragrances to customers
- Being able to deliver a sensorial customer experience through giving our customers a range of our service signatures, such as fragrance consultations and hand and arm massages.
- From harnessing excellent customer service, selling skills, product knowledge and teamwork you will be individually contributing to personal sales and KPI targets supporting the stores sales and profit; and acting as a brand ambassador, supporting the brand values.
The Perfect Sales Consultant Candidate:
- Experience within the fragrance and beauty retail environment is desirable
- An excellent communicator
- Flexibility in working arrangements to suit business requirements including some travel to support other locations
- High level of personal grooming standards
Being part of the Kao Group has meant we were selected among the World´s Most Ethical Companies for 16 consecutive years, we are a company with a purpose and strong corporate values.
Kao embraces the diversity and the individual personalities of its people because we believe it is diversity that makes us strong. Applications are welcomed from all individuals who have the right to work in the UK.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Salary: £9.90 per hour
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
Apply on Indeed
Click here to apply on indeed.
From their first store in London’s upmarket Mayfair to luxurious destinations across the globe, Molton Brown blend unique and exotic bath, body and home fragrances. Since 1973 Molton Brown have been famed for their innovative and memorable scents and are the creators of Britain’s first luxury fine liquid hand wash. They are also a proud holder of a royal warrant for the supply of toiletries to her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.