You will be the main contact for customer interactions, providing every single customer with exceptional customer service driven by excellent product knowledge and providing product recommendations based on individual requirements. This role is part time working 16 hours per week over 4 days including weekend work.
The role you would play:
- Develop and maintain excellent product knowledge using all training materials provided
- Actively acknowledge and approach customers and provide accurate product information based on each customer’s needs
- Deal with deliveries and replenish stock in line with guidelines and procedures
- Ensure all customer service and returns policies are followed
- Ensure that levels of merchandising and housekeeping are delivered to the highest standard at all times
- Be actively aware of and ensure that all company policies and guidelines are adhered to
- Ensure all Health & Safety policies are complied with
- Attend all relevant training programs and meetings as and when required
- Carry out additional duties as and when necessary within the defined levels of the responsibility of the role
What you’d bring
- Previous experience in a retail position
- Passion about the Outdoors
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- A can-do attitude
- Flexibility in working pattern
- Helpful, friendly and professional attitude
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive remuneration package
- Brand and retail perks
- Financial perks
- Travel perks
- Time out perks
- Wellbeing commitment
Who we are
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
To find out more go to www.pentlandbrands.comor follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 16 per week
- Company car
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- Store discount
- Every weekend
Work Location: In person
Click here to apply.