37.5 hours per week
At Crew Clothing, we believe clothes are about so much more than “just clothes”. Designed with the spirit of the south coast in every stitch, our crossed oars are a mark of timeless British style. These are clothes for life’s best moments.
We believe in collaboration, kindness and creativity, in celebrating our successes and championing our customer at every step of the way. From ’93 to now, people have been at the heart of everything we do. It’s in our name – Crew.
Purpose of the role:
You will be the one to take full accountability in driving consistent improvement to the stores sales, KPI’s and all other areas of measured success. You will recruit, retain, motivate and develop the team to drive the success of the store, whilst maintaining exceptional visual merchandising standards throughout the store and create a shopping experience that delights our customers every time.
- Delivering LFL. growth of both sales and KPI performance in the store
- Maintaining impeccable visual merchandising standards throughout the store ensuring effective use of space and stock availability
- Complying with reasonable instructions from senior members of the retail team
- Developing, reviewing and appraising your team based on key performance indicators and performance managing poor performers
- Ensuring integrity of the brand is maintained through correct behaviours and uniform standards of the team
- Controlling payroll and other store expenditures ensuring they come within budget
- Training and inducting your team to deliver excellent customer service
Key Skills and Experience:
- Customer service focused
- Sales and target driven
- Excellent visual merchandising skills
- Commercial awareness
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Experience of managing poor performance
- Experience of working in a premium fashion brand
What we can offer you:
- Staff Discount
- Uniform allowance
- Pension scheme
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Training and career development
- Supportive and rewarding culture
Click here to apply on company website.