Recognized as a Top 20 BEST WORKPLACE IN THE UK where people are at the heart of everything we do, Lindt offers an inspiring values based culture, where our purpose of “Making People Feel Special” is evident in everything we do!
We are now on the hunt for Chocolate Advisors (12 hour contract) to join the growing team at our Caledonia Park Store. You must in have a proven track record in retail along with excellent customer service skills.
Are you passionate, highly engaged and a self-starter, someone who is able to win our customers over at every interaction? Do you love premium chocolate and want to be surrounded by it all day? Then Lindt is the place for you!
As a Retail employee with Lindt, you will be joining more than a company – you will be joining a team that truly believes in you and your abilities to create a positive and engaging in-store experience for our customers. As we continue to grow our Retail offering, the teams play an integral part in delivering legendary service and a premium experience to our customers.
It takes a passionate, positive, highly engaged, confident, self-starter to win our customers over with every interaction. It is this passion for Lindt, knowledge of our product and commitment to our brand that keeps customers coming back again and again.
In return we offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package along with an award winning and growing retail business in which to develop your career!
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience Required
- Proven experience within a premium retail organisation is preferable, as is a genuine love of all that a career in retail has to offer
- Proven track record of delivering performance at a high level within a team
- Numerate with good analytical and IT skills
- A highly motivated self-starter, with a drive for results
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build relationships internally and externally
- An infectious can do attitude – ready to try new things and enthuse everyone you meet
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 12 per week
Salary: £10.90 per hour
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Sick pay
- Store discount
- Wellness programme
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gretna, DG16 5GG: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Retail sales: 1 year (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person
Click here to apply online.
Designed to become the ultimate destination to find the perfect gift or treat, the Lindt Chocolate Shop in Caledonia Park offers exclusive ranges and chocolate delights from super premium gifting boxes for every occasion, a wide variety of subtly flavoured chocolate bars to suit everyone’s taste buds, to seasonal exclusives. The Lindt Chocolate Shop at Caledonia Park is the perfect place to visit for those in need of an indulgent treat during a busy day of shopping.
Did you know our Lindt store is the only one in Scotland to have a Chocolate Bar?
Treat yourself to indulgent hot chocolate, cappuccinos, lattes, mochas and americanos as well as Lindt chocolate ice cream!
- Monday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sunday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm