Who we are
At OCO, we are a passionate team of hospitality specialists committed to delivering the very best and we go the extra mile to exceed the expectations of our customers. We are a key franchise partner for Starbucks and have ambitious plans to grow our business.
We strive to create a warm and welcoming environment where our customers can feel at home and we pay attention to every little detail, ensuring that the basics are always done brilliantly.
With 17 sites across Scotland, and employing over 300 partners, OCO is one of the most exciting and ambitious franchise groups in the country. We are a proud Living Wage employer for all ages and offer a range of benefits for our people including 28 days holiday, food & drink discounts, and a world class training program that will set you up for an exciting, dynamic, and rewarding job full of opportunity to grow.
Creating a sense of belonging for our partners and customers is fundamental to our business.
Our business is about applying our collective skills and talents to make a difference to the local communities in which we operate, whilst being profitable at the same time.
Who we are looking for
One team wins together
- Displays a customer comes first attitude, passionate about delivering the very best in customer service.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings and weekends.
- Loves working as part of a team to achieve goals and has positive, can-do attitude.
- Experience in coffee isn’t essential – we’re looking for partners who love to learn and have a great attitude – we’ll provide the training to help you exceed.
Although we are entrusted with some of the world’s biggest brands, our values remain those of a small, family run business. We remain close to our partners and genuinely care about their wellbeing, encouraging a culture of trust and openness.
We believe in treating each other with kindness, dignity, and respect, and are immensely proud of the team, whether in-store or head office, and the work we do together.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 16 per week
Salary: £10.90 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Click here to apply online
It happens millions of times each week – a customer receives a drink from a Starbucks barista – but each interaction is unique.
It’s just a moment in time – just one hand reaching over the counter to present a cup to another outstretched hand.
But it’s a connection.
We make sure everything we do honours that connection – from our commitment to the highest quality coffee in the world, to the way we engage with our customers and communities to do business responsibly.
From our beginnings as a single store nearly forty years ago, in every place that we’ve been, and every place that we touch, we’ve tried to make it a little better than we found it.
- Monday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sunday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm