Claire’s – A Career that’s always in style
Part-Time Manager/3rd Key Holder Opportunity
About the Role
As a 3rd Keyholder at Claire’s, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting your Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager with the achievement of retail store targets by driving sales
- In the absence of any other management they may open and close the store and are responsible at that point for ensuring that the store trades safely and legally
- Delivering sales through friendly and efficient customer service
- Ensuring our customers have a fun and enjoyable shopping experience
- Demonstrating Claire’s products
- Assisting customers with their queries using your product knowledge
- Assisting with processing store deliveries, visual merchandising, stock takes, markdowns and promotions
- Ear piercing (you will receive full training)
- Ensuring the store looks presentable and inviting to our customers
- A leading high street fashion retailer with +3000 stores globally
- We specialize in fashionable jewellery, accessories, and cosmetics products
- Our core customer ranges from children to young women. We accommodate all our customers’ moods, attitudes and styles, including feminine and pretty, unique/individual and the latest catwalk trends
- We are a fun place to work! We encourage all store members to wear our product
- We encourage and support your development! If you’re committed, ambitious and willing to learn we will provide you with the skills you need to grow in our company!
Qualifications – External
- Some high school required
- Minimum 1 year retail experience
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Understands the importance of Customer Service
- Sound understanding of mathematics and strong reading comprehension skills
- Ability to stand during scheduled shifts
- Ability to manoeuvre up to 25 lbs regularly and up to 75 lbs occasionally
- Bending, stooping, extended reaching, climbing ladders and step stools while placing merchandise throughout the store and assisting Customers
- Ability to operate POS system
Claire’s is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we encourage applications from members of all underrepresented groups, including those with disabilities. We will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please inform us of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially. To request accommodation, please emailBenefits@claires.com. Only messages sent for this purpose will be considered.
Claire’s is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we encourage applications from members of all underrepresented groups, including those with disabilities. We will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please inform us of the accommodation(s) that you may require.
Claire’s accessories is a leading speciality retailer of fashionable accessories and jewellery. For the past 35 years, Claire’s has understood and connected with customers by providing a fun store environment to shop. All our products are specifically targeted to the lifestyles of kids, tweens, teens and young women. Everything from bags and bracelets to sunglasses, necklaces, hats, scarves and a range of beauty and hair accessories, Claire’s Accessories has it all, at exceptional value for money prices.
Click here to book your ear piercing appointment at our Claire’s store.