Making shoes, quality ones, is not an easy task. They are a complex product that require over 120 processes to put together. We know how to blend fashion seamlessly with fit and quality to create that unique feeling you get when slipping on the perfect pair. Our products are fashion focused yet comfortable, flattering yet fit beautifully, of superior quality yet affordable.
Perhaps it’s because they’ve been in our founder’s family for four generations or because we’ve been doing what we do for over a quarter of a century; footwear and accessories are in our blood.
We’re a family business which is reflected in the open and friendly culture. We’re small enough for you to have a voice and big enough for there to be plenty of progression opportunities.
We’re also making steps to build a more sustainable future. We’re committed to reducing our carbon emissions and are working with the BRC Climate Action Roadmap to work towards achieving net zero targets across the retail industry by 2040. Head to our website for more details.
Our future is bursting with opportunity. We’re opening new stores and growing our wholesale, international and online business. We’ve also invested in an amazing new office in the heart of West London to enable us to fulfil our creativity and work collaboratively. There couldn’t be a better time to join. You belong at Dune!
About the role
You’ll join our vibrant team in Caledonia Park where you will play an integral role at the heart of our business. We want you to love what you do as much as we do and have fun in your role. We will support you and your development as you deliver the Dune experience and exceed our customers’ expectations in service and in-store experience. Of course, we always #STARTWITHTHESHOES so your first steps will be choosing your own shoes and getting to know our beautiful range of shoes and accessories.
We would love you to have:
· A natural ability to deliver excellent customer service
· A positive team player approach
· Enthusiasm for interacting with customers
· Passion for shoes and fashion, keeping up to date with the latest trends
· Confidence to guide our customers through our beautifully designed product and advise on how to style each piece
What’s in it for you?
· Friendly and open culture with plenty of opportunity for development
· Clear progression from Bronze to Gold level sales with reward and recognition to match
· A competitive commission scheme which rewards the teams’ sales efforts
· Uniform Allowance – you’ll receive a seasonal allowance to showcase our latest product whilst working in store
· Working with charitable organisations to help raise funds and give something back. Our current charity partner is Mental Health UK who provide invaluable support for mental wellbeing
· 60% employee discount on Dune products – what’s not to love!
· 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays – pro rata if part time)
· We’re happy to talk flexible working & understand the importance of work-life balance
· Company pension scheme
· Life assurance for all team members
· We look after our people – employee awards where we celebrate success and reward commitment
· Team incentives and socials – we like to have fun!
· Company growth and opportunity; Dune is opening new stores and channels and evolving all the time, we encourage and support our team members to enable continuous professional career development and provide opportunity for progression
· Open-minded company, welcoming thoughts and ideas to be shared
· Access to our employee assistance programme, retailTRUST, who provide loads of resources to support with wellbeing and personal development, offer free counselling, legal advice and financial guidance.
· Our own Wellbeing Allies – there to talk when you need them.
What happens next?
We will take a good look at your application and if we don’t feel we are right for you, we’ll make sure we let you know but sadly we are not able to give tailored feedback.
If we are excited to find out more about you, we will give you a call and arrange to talk.
A few things that might help:
o Research the brand and the role; browse our website; and visit our store
o Make sure you have plenty of examples to show off all your amazing skills and experience relevant to this role
Bring your CV and cover letter to store.
Dune London is a global leader in women’s and men’s footwear and accessories, renowned for its considered approach and quality. Established in London with a heritage of more than twenty-five years, the brand delivers award-winning product and trend-led design each season. From everyday essentials to impactful statement pieces, discover inspiring styles to suit every occasion with Dune London.
- Monday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sunday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm