Key Holder 5.5 Hours
Full Job Description
The Cosmetics Company Stores are the outlet retailing operation of the Estée Lauder Companies.
We opened our first UK store in 1994, in the historic town of Bath, England and now comprise of 20+ stores at key Designer Outlet destinations across the UK including Bicester Village, Cheshire Oaks and Gunwharf Quays.
We offer our consumers all core Estée Lauder Companies brands including Clinique, Estée Lauder, Jo Malone London, M·A·C and Tom Ford Beauty where our consumers immerse themselves in a world of premium skincare, make up, fragrance and haircare.
Our teams represent the very best of Estée Lauder Companies, working with award winning premium beauty products, along with a consumer first mindset and succeeding as one team.
We are looking for a Key Holder to support the Store Manager and Assistant Manager to ensure the smooth efficient running of the Store. If you are an ambitious self-starter looking for a progressive career within the Retail Beauty Industry then this could be the perfect role for you.
With your passion for people; our company and products, you will ensure that each customer has a unique and inspirational in-store experience which educates, inspires and delights them. You will also use your outstanding coaching and mentoring skills to lead by example, while carrying out essential start and end of day cash reconciliation as will also have responsibility for opening and closing the store on a rota basis.
To support you within this first level supervisor role, we will invest in your development and give you the tools needed to succeed.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive industry salary
- Commission scheme eligibility
- Annual Leave & Family Leave
- Product discount/Staff Product Concession monthly credit spend allowance
- Mental Health Wellbeing Initiatives (Unmind App and Employee Assistant Programme)
- Benefits platform with exclusive discounts and offers
- Work Life Connections – Employee Assistance Programme
- Extensive Training & development offering
The Estée Lauder Companies’ collective vision is to be the most inclusive and diverse beauty company in the world, and to be both the employer of choice for diverse talent and the brand of choice for our global consumers. We are a people first company, respecting and caring for our employees, communities, and consumers. With consumers in approximately 150 countries and territories, and 70 languages at the point of sale in the UK & Ireland, it is essential that we continue to have a diverse workforce that understands local relevance and the changing beauty needs of all our global consumers.
- About you
You will have:
- While not essential, previous retail operations experience including cash reconciliation and opening and closing the store is desirable
- Previous supervisory experience including coaching/mentoring others to achieve sales and customer service targets is desirable
- A passion and energy to provide inspirational, authentic and personalised customer service
- An approachable and friendly personality
- Confidence in speaking to customers, get to know them and understand their needs to best cater to them
- Flexible availability across days/hours. We want all of our team to have a good work-life balance, please discuss your availability further with the hiring manager before/during the interview.
- Proof of right to live and work in the country
Estee Lauder Companies is an equal opportunities employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Apply via Indeed here, The Cosmetics Company Jobs in Gretna – 2022 | Indeed.com
THE COSMETICS COMPANY STORE
Welcome to the number one prestige beauty brand destination, The Cosmetics Company Store, serving you a house of luxury beauty at up to 30% off the retail price since 1994. Part of the Estee Lauder Companies portfolio, pioneering innovation in beauty, immerse yourself in a world of premium skincare, makeup, haircare, body care and fragrance and experience a curated collection of products across award-winning brands including Estée Lauder, Clinique, Jo Malone London, Tom Ford Beauty, M·A·C, Too Faced, Bobbi Brown, Origins and many more.
Put your best face forward and get glowing to The Cosmetics Company Store to feel flawless all-day long by treating yourself to a new skincare regime, fragrance favourite or stock up on cult makeup classics, all at undeniably irresistible outlet price points or discover the perfect gifts for her, for him or for them across our luxury collection of beauty brands.
- Monday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sunday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm