Experience the world’s most prestigious sporting event from the very best seats within Centre and No.1 Court. Debenture tickets offer the finest and most traditional experience Wimbledon has to offer. Perfectly located in the middle ring around the court, the same level as the Royal Box, ensuring the very best line of sight to the play.
Terms & Conditions:
- The promoter of the competition is Caledonia Park.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 16 or over, under 18s to be accompanied by an adult to the event.
- Any person or company associated with Caledonia Park are not permitted to enter.
- To enter to win 2 tickets to Wimbledon Men’s quarter finals, entrants must enter via the competition page accessible on the Caledonia Park website ahead of Monday 26th June 2023. Entries posted after this date will not be included.
- The prize is Wimbledon two men’s quarter final tickets for 12th July 2023, the winner must be available on this date to attend the event.
- Please note the prize includes tickets only. Accommodation, food and travel must be paid for and arranged by the winner.
- All entrants will be assigned a number and the winner will be chosen by a random number generator.
- The winner will be notified via the email address they provided within the survey on Tuesday 27th June 2023.
- Caledonia Park reserves the right to allocate the prize to an alternative winner if not claimed within 24 hours of the initial phone call/email announcement.
- The winner will receive their prize via a download link that will be sent to them on 27th June 2023.
- Caledonia Park reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
- All decisions of Caledonia Park management will be final and binding.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered, the prize is not transferable.
- By entering the competition, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, Facebook, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.
- 1 entry per person will be counted.
- Tickets cannot be resold as all ticket information is submitted by Caledonia Park.