Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the competition is Caledonia Park. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Caledonia Park employees, their immediate family, or any person or company cannot be associated with the draw.
- To enter the competition leave your comment on our post.
- All entrants must be following Caledonia Park’s Facebook page.
- The Competition will until midnight on Sunday 18th December. Entries received after this time and date will not be counted.
- 1 winner will be chosen at random and notified on Monday 19th December
- The winner will be notified on Facebook.
- Prize must be collected from Caledonia Park Skechers store.
- Caledonia Park reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
- All decisions of the management will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered, the prizes are not transferable and can only be redeemed at the Caledonia Park store. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook and the winner’s contact details may be passed on to a third party for prize fulfilment purposes.
- By entering the competition, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, Facebook, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.