10 Hour Keyholder
At Crew Clothing, we believe clothes are about so much more than “just clothes”. Designed with the spirit of the south coast in every stitch, our crossed oars are a mark of timeless British style. These are clothes for life’s best moments.
We believe in collaboration, kindness and creativity, in celebrating our successes and championing our customer at every step of the way. From ’93 to now, people have been at the heart of everything we do. It’s in our name – Crew.
Purpose of the role:
To generate sales by delivering outstanding customer service and maintaining impeccable store standards ensuring customer loyalty is retained.
- Achieve sales targets by demonstrating passion for the product and the brand
- Provide accurate information about our product to the customer including features and benefits and stock availability
- Promote our multi-channel shopping options to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Provide an inviting and welcoming atmosphere for our customers
- Process sales transactions with care and in line with company guidelines
- Demonstrate flexibility in order to meet the needs of the store
Key Skills and Experience
Customer service focused
- Good communication skills
- Experience in retail industry
Good IT skills
- Experience of working in a luxury fashion brand
What we can offer you:
- Uniform allowance
- Pension scheme
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Training and career development
- Supportive and rewarding culture
Apply Click here to apply online.