38.75hrs p/w; Sun 09:45 – 18:15; Mon 08:45 – 18:00; Wed 08:45 – 18:00; Thu 08:45 – 18:00; Fri 08:45 – 18:00.
Rate of pay from £21,216 per annum.
To be a successful Sales Manager, you will lead and inspire your team to prioritise outstanding customer service and achieve performance targets. Every day will be varied, fast paced, challenging but ultimately rewarding. People are at the heart of what we do so your experience in leading, coaching and motivating a team will be crucial to your success. You can count on us to invest in your personal development from day one
About the Role:
First and foremost the priority in our stores is the safety of our team and our customers. All team members must work safely, according to our guidelines, at all times
To be a successful Sales Manager you will:
- Support the Store management team across all product areas, back of house and running the store when needed
- Manage a team to deliver amazing service and accurate stock processes in an environment which is commercial, operationally efficient, safe and where targets are met
- Create an atmosphere where supporting, motivating and inspiring your team to be at their best is at the core of everything you do
- Demonstrate a hands-on approach for all commercial and operational activities by working alongside the team
- Ensure communication is up-to-date and accurate at all times in order to meet business needs
We’ll offer amazing benefits (see list further below)
- You are passionate about our customers, our people and our products. This passion and energetic approach to work inspires and motivate others, creating a great working atmosphere and team spirit
- You have exceptional commercial understanding, with the know how to create a fantastic shopping experience for our customers
- A team player who works at their best in a results driven, fast paced and challenging environment. You have the ability to adapt to change quickly, bringing the rest of the team on board with the new objectives
- A great communicator and can work naturally with people at all levels. You stay calm and approachable even under pressure – always realistic with your expectations of others
- Able to demonstrate the ability to problem solve, make sound business decisions, confidently challenge processes and generate innovative ideas to take the business forward
- Confident when dealing with people issues
- An effective multi tasker who can plan, organise and prioritise your workload
In accordance with Home Office guidance successful candidates will be required to evidence their right to work in the UK before commencement of employment.
This role is not one we would typically consider for sponsorship under the Skilled Worker route due to, for example, the relevant Home Office requirements on skills level, not being met. Candidates are therefore encouraged to consider their own right to work options without Next sponsorship
Click here to apply online.
Next Clearance Outlet is complementary to, and forms part of Next.co.uk with fabulous fashions for all at up to 50% OFF. For thousands of women, Next is the first stop for well-heeled workwear, with its range of sharp tailoring and smart tops. But its casual trends remain popular too, with the same high quality in every product line – from men’s suits and smart shoes to school-wear and sportswear.