Various hours available.
Rate of pay from £6.89 – £9.50 per hour.
Join our team and help to keep our customers happy in the run up to Christmas and during our End of Season Sale. It’s our busiest time and we’d love your help to ensure our customers receive fantastic service. We have 3 weeks up to 13 week’s work, to include working Christmas Eve, our first day of Sale on Tuesday 27th December 2022 and Wednesday 28th December 2022. We just can’t do it without you!
About the Role:
First and foremost the priority in our stores is the safety of our team and our customers. All team members must work safely, according to our guidelines, at all times.
To be a successful Christmas Support Team Member you will:
- Be working on the salesfloor, in the stockroom, or both
- Offer fast and friendly service to all of our customers
- Help get stock to the salesfloor as quickly as you can
- Keep the salesfloors looking fantastic and easy to shop from
We’ll offer amazing benefits (see list further below)
- A great communicator who’s always looking for ways you can help
- Friendly, calm and efficient – even on your busiest days
- Excited about the challenge of a varied and fast-paced job
- Flexible, supportive and always ready to go the extra mile
Click here to apply online.
Next Clearance Outlet is complementary to, and forms part of Next.co.uk with fabulous fashions for all at up to 50% OFF. For thousands of women, Next is the first stop for well-heeled workwear, with its range of sharp tailoring and smart tops. But its casual trends remain popular too, with the same high quality in every product line – from men’s suits and smart shoes to school-wear and sportswear.