AT ADIDAS WE HAVE A WINNING CULTURE. BUT TO WIN, PHYSICAL POWER IS NOT ENOUGH. JUST LIKE ATHLETES OUR EMPLOYEES NEED MENTAL STRENGTH IN THEIR GAME. WE FOSTER THE ATHLETE‘S MINDSET THROUGH A SET OF BEHAVIORS THAT WE WANT TO ENABLE AND DEVELOP IN OUR PEOPLE AND THAT ARE AT THE CORE OF OUR UNIQUE COMPANY CULTURE – THE 3CS: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION AND CREATIVITY.
- CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at adidas confidence means acknowledging that we don’t have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning – it helps us improve.
- COLLABORATION. Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other’s abilities and talents.
- Being the best sports company in the world takes
- CREATIVITY. No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors’ training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
CONTRIBUTE TO MEETING OR EXCEEDING TARGETS BY:
- Passionately inspiring consumer loyalty to the brand
- Effectively serving and selling to customers
- Diligently executing store operations
PURPOSE & IMPACT ON ORGANIZATION:
- Be aware of store sales and KPI targets, as well as individual performance targets, take ownership over them and use all available store resources to meet or exceed them
- Execute the Brand Customer Service standards to meet or exceed customers’ expectations
- Be a Brand Ambassador, consistently exhibiting the Brand Attitude and Values
- Use Seasonal Brand and product knowledge effectively during sales interactions
- Communicate product features and benefits and unique selling points clearly to address customers’ needs and strengthen their connection to the Brand
- Adhere to all established policies and procedures
- Execute and maintain established Visual Merchandising and In-Store Communication standards
- Process merchandise deliveries quickly and effectively, and constantly replenish merchandising fixtures to ensure the store’s entire product offer is represented on the sales floor
- Complete cash register transactions quickly and accurately
- Minimize loss in both, the stockroom and the sales floor
- Perform all store operations in a safe, effective and efficient manner
- Collaborate productively and respectfully with team members
- Complete all applicable training programs and effectively apply the learning on the job
- Seek coaching and learning opportunities to continually improve your performance
KNOWLEDGE, CAPABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Preferably experience working in a sports/fashion customer & commercial focused retail environment
- Basic numeracy, literacy and verbal communication skills
Adidas is the height of cool from its sportswear right through to its fashion lines. The Adidas logo is recognised as a symbol of quality sports footwear all over the world. Whether it’s running, football, tennis or golf, Adidas uses the latest technology to give its customers an extra edge when they take to the field. From retro styles like its famous Samba shoe to its more fashionable Style range, Adidas is more than just a sports brand. Its styles have become a staple of the fashion world and an icon of pop culture.
- Monday 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- 01461 338851