30 Hour Athlete
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
To work in retail is to be the face of NIKE, Inc. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service, Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day. From Shanghai to San Francisco, every store has a unique perspective and hosts an inspiring community of sport and style devotees. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition and offers the opportunity to grow with some of the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.
As our Nike Store Athlete (Sales Associate) your mission will be to deliver a premium consumer experience by demonstrating the expertise to navigate through individual needs and providing a complete solution through Nike products and services to give consumers what they need to connect, train, and compete with the knowledge to achieve their goals.
- Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales
- Build the bond between consumer and brand by providing superior service and adapting brand stories to the retail setting
- Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays when necessary
- Serve as a product knowledge resource for consumers and entry level associates. Seek educational opportunities to develop advanced level or specialized knowledge about selling, Nike products and culture, sales and service techniques
- Assist Leads, Senior Associates, and Managers in training entry level associates
- Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service
- One or more years of customer service and/or retail experience preferred
- Demonstrable passion for the Nike brand
- Able to perform basic math functions, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English (or other relevant language)
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Please email over a cover letter and a copy of your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org
In spring of 1972, Phil Knight and Bill Bowerman introduced the first Nike shoe with the iconic Swoosh. Over the past decades Nike has become the world leader for performance sportswear, footwear and equipment. More than a label, it is a state of mind shared by millions of athletes around the world.
What started as a small US-based footwear distributor has grown into a global marketer of sports performance products with innovations that are unrivaled in the world. Nike’s ultimate mission is to bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world“.
Nike Factory Stores offer authentic Nike products at Factory Store prices. “If you have a body, you are an athlete.” Bill Bowerman
- Monday 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- 01461 337601