Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
To work in retail is to be the face of NIKE, Inc. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service, Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day. From Shanghai to San Francisco, every store has a unique perspective and hosts an inspiring community of sport and style devotees. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition and offers the opportunity to grow with some of the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.
As our Back of House Athlete ( Store Associate) your role is crucial to the effective running of the store. You will be focused on stock and process. Accountable for delivery efficiency, ensuring all goods are received accurately and processed per company standards and profit and loss control. You will process stock efficiently to ensure that the back of house environment mirrors the unique energy, passion and innovation our consumers experience on the shop floor.
- Utilize operational and back of house areas of the store skills including H&S policy and procedures, stock flow and loss prevention, product management,
- Delivering and maintaining exceptional stockroom standards at every moment
- Understanding internal reporting, processing movement of product in and out of store
- Auditing store stock through internal processes
- Identify issues and opportunities based on stock and space planning
- Assist in coordinating work of other associates
- Seek ongoing training and education to further develop expertise
- Relevant back of house operations and/or retail experience preferred
- Demonstrable passion for the Nike brand
- Able to perform basic math
- Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work effectively by yourself or with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent communication
- Able to work with time orientated tasks
Please send your C.V and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
In spring of 1972, Phil Knight and Bill Bowerman introduced the first Nike shoe with the iconic Swoosh. Over the past decades Nike has become the world leader for performance sportswear, footwear and equipment. More than a label, it is a state of mind shared by millions of athletes around the world.
What started as a small US-based footwear distributor has grown into a global marketer of sports performance products with innovations that are unrivaled in the world. Nike’s ultimate mission is to bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world“.
Nike Factory Stores offer authentic Nike products at Factory Store prices. “If you have a body, you are an athlete.” Bill Bowerman