HUGO BOSS is globally renowned as a successful fashion and lifestyle brand. On the one hand, we have our passion for extraordinary design and high expectations regarding fabrics, processing and fitting to thank. On the other hand, we like to encourage our team of almost 13,800 employees to think outside the box. After all, different perspectives enhance creativity and performance and result in products that are sold in 126 countries at over 7,600 sales points around the globe.
HUGO BOSS are recruiting for a Sales Assistant for our new temporary Outlet Store in Gretna Green
· To provide excellent levels of customer service and surpassing customer expectations at every opportunity
· To maximise every selling opportunity to achieve store and individual sales targets and KPI indicators
· To identify customer needs and answer all product-related questions. Be able to respond to queries regarding price, location, features, benefits and use of HUGO BOSS merchandise
· To ensure all customers’ orders and alterations are completed efficiently and on time
· To optimise product knowledge to the best advantage in recommending and drawing customer’s attention to products in order to maximise selling opportunities
· To take every opportunity to capture customer data in order to expand the HUGO BOSS UK database and encourage repeat visits and customer loyalty
· Demonstrated experience of retail sales in a luxury brand environment
· Willing to adapt and take on new challenges
· Always presents a professional image
· Successfully able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
· Professionalism is maintained under all circumstances
Please hand in a copy of your CV and cover letter to store.
BOSS Menswear has reached icon status for its tailoring, but offers more than the perfect suit. The collections also feature casual and athleisure pieces, presenting a complete wardrobe for fast-paced modern lifestyles. Tailoring and sportswear are brought together in a look that is ready for whatever the day may hold.
- Monday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sunday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm