Animal has arrived in town!
*monthly bonus *50% employee discount* employee referral incentive *leading outdoor retailer*
About the role
Our Sales Assistants are the key people in our stores; the first point of contact with our customers. You’ll be an important part of the store team!
Your day will involve
- Customer Service; creating a great shopping experience
- Replenishing the store
- Visual standards
- Learning, developing and sharing your product knowledge
- Being a Brand Ambassador!
We are looking for someone with…
- A passion for selling and talking to people
- Enthusiasm, and a hands-on attitude
- An eye for detail, and with high standards
- Excellent timekeeping
- Great people skills
- An interest in what we sell and what we do!
Who are we? Animal was acquired by Mountain Warehouse and re-launched in the Summer of 2021, initially with an online presence only, before we moved to showcasing a range in some of our stores. We are so excited to be opening our first few stores, with the first one in Pitlochry, Scotland. The new Animal in-house design team have taken inspiration from Animal’s board sports heritage to create a range of authentic, trend-led, and eco-friendly products. Passionate about sustainability, we’ve added well-established sustainable material partners to our supply chain such as PrimaLoft®, ECOVERO™, and TENCEL™ Lyocell, as well as increasing the amount of Organic Cotton and recycled materials in our ranges. We have also partnered with reGAIN, who help divert product from landfill and contribute to a circular environmental retail model.
Mountain Warehouse has 365+ stores globally and over 3000 employees; we are a leading outdoor retailer, with an always-evolving attitude. We’re working hard on sustainability, introducing more and more organic and recycled products- One Planet. Check out our “Inside the Outdoors” section, where you can explore the outdoors, find expert advice on how to choose your ski pants or top tips for dog owners, and learn about some of our charity ventures.
Why join us?
- Monthly Bonus scheme
- 50% Employee Discount across Mountain Warehouse and Animal, with a twice-yearly uniform allowance
- 28 days annual leave, pro-rata to your contract, including Bank Holidays
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme, and a Colleague Hardship Scheme
- Employee Referral Incentive…unlimited
- Pension scheme
- A stable, successful and supported environment…so many of our team have grown their career here
If you embrace hard work and strive to achieve, then come on our journey, and join us – inside the outdoors! Click *here to apply
Born in British waters back in 1987, over the past three decades we’ve built on our board-sports heritage and have grown to become a leading lifestyle clothing brand. Today, we’re passionate about the Animal way of life and we’re on a mission to be kinder to the world around us; we’ve changed how we design and make our products to develop more sustainable clothes that will last the ride.